In the event of loss we’ve got you covered

Cover the physical assets of your business in the event of a loss. An experienced account executive can help you determine the amount of property and casualty insurance your business needs.

Workers Compensation

RISQ Consulting will help you determine the best insurance program.

Property & Casualty

Cover the physical assets and liabilities of your business in the event of a loss.

Surety & Bonding

Surety bonds professionally increase your protection from defaulting on the terms of a contract.


Property insurance includes coverage for buildings, business equipment, employee property, property of others, leased or rented property, records, and other items belonging to the business. Property insurance is also important if you operate a business out of your home, as homeowners insurance may not cover your business losses.

Business property insurance covers your losses in the event of:

  • Fire
  • Explosion
  • Riots
  • Vandalism
  • Weather-related catastrophes (lightning strike, hail, wind, and flood)
  • Casualty insurance

  • Commercial auto insurance – including liability, cargo, limousine, bus/motorcoach, garage liability, occupational accident, and Bobtail/Deadhead insurance
  • Employment practices liability
  • Environment liability
  • General liability
  • Ask Us for Your Customized Risk Intelligence Review Today!