By Tonya Mott
On a journey to finding my “prime time”, I have more tips to share with my fellow busy ????’s!
The latest findings on my journey comes from this article, “Don’t Listen to those productivity gurus: why waking up at 6am won’t make you successful” – click here to read the article.
Here’s my takeaways:
- ⏰ “Your internal prime time is the time of day, according to your body clock, when you are the most alert and productive.” – Brian Tracy
- ????Tackle the most important strategic work during your prime time and you’ll stay motivated, make steady progress, and avoid feeling overwhelmed.
- ???? Circadian rhythms, affect our sleep and waking cycles, body temperature, and hormone levels.
- ????turns into this ???? – Ultradian rhythms are peaks and valleys we deal with in the workday. They run in 90–120-minute cycles. Ultradian rhythms explain why you can start a task feeling excited and alert, then two hours later; you’re checking Instagram and hunting for snacks.
- ????????♀️????Engage your body prior to your prime time. What you eat and exercise promotes energy and brainpower.
- ???? Seize your downtime – Relaxation promotes creative thinking. It’s another kind of prime time.
- ???????? Protect your prime time – Your peak hours are priceless, draw clear boundaries and protect them however you can.
???? to finding more balance in our lives. More tips coming soon, I’m just getting started ????????